Google
 
Google

World Stem Cell Summit 2010

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

:SPAM: FUND TRANSFER, IN GOD WE TRUST 2008.

THE OFFICE OF MARK DAVIDSON

JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA

PHONE: +27839943666

E-mail: markd278@gmail.com

REQUEST FOR URGENT FUND TRANSFER

My name is Mr. Mark Davidson. I work with the remittance department of

AMALGAMATED BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA (ABSA) I got your e-mail address from a mail directory and I decided to mail you for a business partnership.

In precise, the need for me to come to you with this offer is that I came across a file in respect of a fund that belongs to Mr. Christian Eich A German engineer who manufactures BMW'S here in South Africa.

He was among the victims that died with his wife, two children and his wife's parents on Monday 31st July 2000 Concorde AF4590 crash which 109 people on board and five who dead on the ground when the plane crashed into hotelissmo and the amount in question is US$10.5m (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars)

He deposited this fund with our bank in 1999 on a three (4) years fixed deposit basis with his son Mr. Michael Eich as the next of kin/beneficiary to the amount. Since the incident occurred, I have sent several mails and faxes to his given number still no response.

So I decided to roll the file over because of the South African law that stipulates cases of this magnitude, the money should be returned to the Government account and to the best of my knowledge one of the official will use his/her veto power to steal this money from Government account and divert it to his own private use.

I give you 100% guarantee that I can transfer this fund install mentally to your country without any hitch, if you authorize me to go ahead, and you shall be compensated with 25% of the total sum should you agree to work with me, 5% is for expenses that may occur on the process of this transaction and the rest of the 70% is for me for the investment in your country.

With the arrangements made so far, my lawyer will procure all the legal documents from the appropriate authority to back up this fund, so that it will not be questioned on the process of the transfer. So after consideration and you are interested in this business proposition, I will need your private telephone and fax numbers for direct communication on how the transfer will be effectively done.

Please get back to me with my more secured e-mail: markd278@gmail.com. You can also contact me through my private cell phone number +27839943666 with this your full details

FULL NAME:...
CONTACT ADDRESS:...
NATIONALITY:...
PHONE NUMBER:...
OCCUPATION:...
RELIGION:...
AGE/SEX:...

FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT THIS SITE: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi /world/europe/859479.stm


Warm regards,

Mr. Mark Davidson

Google

Any Comments ?.......

E-mail: manojhind2001us@gmail.com
Google
 

World Time