Google
 
Google

World Stem Cell Summit 2010

Monday, July 30, 2007

[StemCells] TREATMENT FOR PARALYSIS

DEAR MEMBERS,

My daughter who is 18 years old has had Japanese Encephalitis 9 year
ago when she was 9. Her brain cells were damaged and consequently
she is paralyzed since then. She can not talk and her limbs are also
paralyzed. She understands everything very well and somehow responds
to our questions. Her memory, sight and hearing are ok. If you want
to know more detail, please let me have your questions.

I am very serious to get her treated by stem cell therapy and want
to take her to any part of the world as early as possible but since
I live in Pakistan I would prefer a neighboring country. I dont know
whether there is any adverse effect of stem cell therapy or not but
during my investigation and discussions with some people I was
informed about the thee major risk factors:

1) Due to any negligence there are chances of contacting aids if
stem cells are obtained from a wrong source.

2) Some after effects cannot be ruled out which could be manifested
even years after the therapy which can cause any of the serious CNS
diseases.

3) I also fear that if I get this procedure done now then will it be
possible to have the same treatment again if needed or it could be
conducted only once. If it could be done only once then it will not
be possible to avail the benefit of advancements which are expected
in the coming days because people told me that at present the
chances of success are not so bright and the extent to which the
improvement is achieved cannot be ascertained. I am not sure if it
is true or only an assumption.

However, since she is in a terrible condition I am ready to take the
risk if the chances of improvement are bright.

It will be immensely useful to me if you will kindly guide me by
giving your opinion in this respect and let me know whether it will
be a good decision for me to get her treated by stem cell therapy
and what do you think would be the chances of success. Also let me
know if you know some good places where I can take her and the
expenses involved.

I will be extremely grateful if anyone can guide me in this respect.


Best regards

Mohammad Iqbal
10-Noorani Centre,
543-Adamjee Dawood Road,
Karachi-74000, Pakistan.

Phone: 92-333-3375410
Fax : (92-21) 2416365

__._,_.___
____________________________________________
«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
StemCells subscribers may also be interested in these sites:

Children's Neurobiological Solutions
http://www.CNSfoundation.org/

Cord Blood Registry
http://www.CordBlood.com/at.cgi?a=150123

The CNS Healing Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CNS_Healing
____________________________________________
«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
SPONSORED LINKS
Yahoo! News

Odd News

You won't believe

it, but it's true

Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

HDTV Support

on Yahoo! Groups

Help with Samsung

HDTVs and devices

.

__,_._,___
Google

Any Comments ?.......

E-mail: manojhind2001us@gmail.com
Google
 

World Time